PROMOTING FOR THE FUTURE
NEACEFE (New England Association for Cooperative Education and Field Experience) is an association which promotes the development and expansion of experiential education programs within New England high schools, colleges, and universities and the employers of their students. The Association has several basic goals:
- Promote experiential education as an integral part of the education process.
- Serve as a forum for the exchange of ideas and information related to experiential education between educators and employers.
- Serve as a source of information to legislators and governmental agencies on the benefits of experiential education.
- Design and offer professional development workshops and training to enhance the professional growth of our members.
- Collaborate with other professional associations that have mutual interests.
"I love the opportunity to talk with
colleagues from other colleges and learn how they accomplish the same goals."
---2012 Conference attendee